Last modified: 12 Feb 2021
Binerals is committed to protecting your privacy. We aim to provide trustworthy, industry-leading services and products so that you can focus on your projects and business objectives. Our approach to privacy is to provide you with clear information about our data practices. That’s why we've tried to keep legal and technical jargon to a minimum.
What are cookies’?
“Cookies” are very small files placed on your computer, and they allow us to count the number of visitors to our Website and distinguish repeat visitors from new visitors. They also allow us and third parties we work with to save user preferences, track user trends, and advertise to you.
Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your device with computer viruses.
A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires), and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier that does not collect information that identifies the person individually, however personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
What cookies do we use?
When you visit our site, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting. We also place persistent cookies (also known as local storage devices), so that Binerals remembers users and makes their login experience faster and easier. We may use persistent tracking cookies on your mobile device, mainly for security protection purposes, such as to prevent phishers, scammers, unauthorized login attempts and to help you access your hacked account. We do not use any information whilst you are logged o
Our cookies fall into these categories
- Absolutely Necessary Cookies: those that are strictly necessary to deliver the services you have requested. This category only includes cookies that ensure the basic functionalities and security features of the website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use Binerals' site. Such analytics help us determine how our site performs and ensure a smooth and trouble-free experience for our clients and visitors. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, the average duration of visit, and pages viewed.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preferences, or the region you are in) and provide more personalized features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog post. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third-Party Cookies: Binerals may also allow third-party service performance and retargeting Cookies such as LinkedIn Insight Tag, cookies which you requested via social plugins, Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel, etc.This information can be used to improve and target advertising to you based on what’s relevant to you, to improve reporting on any advertising campaign and to avoid showing you ads you have already seen.
How can you control cookies?
There are several cookie management options available to you:
Browser and device controls: Some web browsers provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. The procedure for managing cookies is slightly different for each internet browser. You can check the specific steps in your particular browser help menu.You also may be able to reset device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. The procedure for managing device identifiers is slightly different for each device. You can check the specific steps in the help or settings menu of your particular device.
Interest-based advertising tools: You can opt-out of seeing online interest-based advertising from participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, or Appchoices (apps only).Opting out does not mean you will not see advertising - it means you won’t see personalized advertising from the companies that participate in the opt-out programs. Also, if you delete cookies on your device after you opted out, you will need to opt-out again.
Google™ Cookies Stuff Google Wants to Make Sure You Know about Google’s Data Collection Technology
Google™ Maps API: Cookies Some features of our website and some of the Binerals' services rely on the use of Google™ Maps API Cookies. Such cookies will be stored on your device.
When browsing this website and using the services relying on Google™ Maps API cookies, you consent to the storage, collection of such cookies on your device, and to the access, usage, and sharing by Google of the data collected thereby.
Google™ manages the information and your choices pertaining to Google™ Maps API Cookies via an interface separate from that supplied by your browser. For more information, please seehttps://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics by visitingwww.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; however, this will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Changes in cookies
More Info on Cookies
If you would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
How to contact us?
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from 10 am to 8 pm;
- by email, using the email address published on our website.